Friday 22 August 2014

Hult Review from Wesley vankirk Rayner

WHY HULT

I was attracted by the fact that Hult pulls fferentin profess or suniversit iffe from rents and many di professional backgrounds. This diversity makes the education not only great on the theory side but also practically.

London has so many ffer things and you to meet offerent so many people di that it is an education in itself. It is also one of the few cities where you can have it all. If you need to research a certain project, you can find some place or some person that will help you with exactly what you need. Since Hult is located in Bloomsbury, the academic hub of London, you fferent can interact and mingle with many di students allowing you to learn and meet new people. Moreover, London is perfect for networking.

MY LIFE AT HULT

The atmosphere at Hult is pretty relaxed. You will be able to approach your professors and ask questions whenever you need to and most important part of Hult is Hult Review where students can share their views at Hult .The breakout rooms throughout fficiently the in campus allow you to work echilled atmosphere. Things hot up though during the final two days before a presentation when the building is bustling with other students all trying to get that A-grade.


A GLOBAL HULT EXPERIENCE

The main reason I wanted to come to Hult was of course the international experience. I was looking to go into the International Relations sector when I first began my education and this seemed like the perfect place to do it—not only because I had never been to Europe before and wanted to experience a new culture, but because London itself is a giant hub for international experiences.

MY CAREER

I hope to go into Performance Art marketing in London. This is a niche market that I have a lot
of background in. Hult has supported me by helping me secure an internship with Sol Dans. I completed an Action Project during my undergraduate at Hult and after the project finished I stayed on and have been working with them for over a year and a half.

I have found that the number one thing lacking from most peoples CVs when applying for jobs is experience: however with Hult, the Action Projects and mini projects you have to complete throughout the program give you tons of fferent experience companies with across di a wide range of sectors andgives you that extra edge when applying for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment